* Major responsibilities:
- Develop marketing calendar.
- Develop idea and launch plan to roll out the marketing calendar.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Liaise with supervisor and internal departments for execution as well as deal with 3rd parties for media and advertising.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results plus competitors. Constantly update trend within the industry.
- Determine and manage the marketing agreed budget.
- Support retail in the implementation of in-store promotional campaigns.
* Secondary responsibilities:
- Manage and/or conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Developing brand strategies.
- Assist Marcom Director to develop positioning strategies and personality for the brand to create a strong, favorable and unique position in target consumers' mindset.
- Adapt brand strategies, brand associations/ image and personality to different market conditions while maintaining consistency.