- Contribute to the overall tasks of R&D division, following assignment from the company’s board of managers and head of dept.
- Corporate with designing team to proceed needed activities from designs to sampling/ new product developments.
- Understand the performance of legacy designs and applies lessons learned for the future new development with the R&D and production team.
- Analyze, experience, review and make suggestion regarding technical issues (technique, material).
- Find new suppliers, materials in order to support/ inspire the designing team for new ideas and new product development.
- Study and make suggestion about feasibility and utility of new product developments.
* Major responsibilities:
- Evaluation criteria.
* New product development:
- Follow strictly the R&D process.
- Study feasibility of new developments/ designs and get back to design team if any correction needed.
- Lead the new product development projects following the assignments from HOD.
- Handle new development activities: designs analysis, product risk assessments, preventive and corrective action plan, create and control product specifications, etc...
- Prepare and make samples + documents transfer to the factory once the R&D process has been done.
- Make needed supports for production team especially for the 1st order after the new development process.
* Sourcing development:
- Research new suitable materials/ suppliers according to the new developments plan.
- Analyze and make supplier assessment according to the actual needs for new supplier developments.
- Create and set quality standard with supplier and control.
- Ensure the production price is optimal.
- Work closely with Sales team for new out-sourcing orders and follow up.
- Follow the production process. Ensure delivery deadlines are meet.
- Take care of contract drawing up and logistic.
- Be in charge of delivering products to clients.
- Be in charge of after- sales service.
- Other tasks as required by the managers.