- Operations: Oversee, be responsible for & engage in the Ocean Freight departmental operational handling as per the department, country, customer, & overseas stations
- SOP`s & KPI`s where available. Ensure all new business is implemented effectively and correctly to customer requirements. Ensure our Vietnam local Hanoi/ Haiphong Ocean.
- Freight SOP is kept up to date and all staffs follow it.
- Responsible for productivity KPI.
- Updates: Responsible that all staff have all my company, regional & local operational handling updates as available.
- Pricing & Tender support: Make sure to meet the deadline of all tenders/ RFQ`s, inquiries from Sales/clients; Make sure best price gained.
- Maintain Customer "retention" Contact: Occasional customer visits are required to ensure their satisfaction level is high. This includes nominated shippers & suppliers.
- New business sales calls should be made in conjunction with the Ocean BDM and or sales staff.
- Carrier relations & procurement: Carrier relationship meetings should be a regular agenda. Ensuring space, equipment, rates & services are maintained to my company requirements & needs. The Ocean Freight Manager for North Vietnam is the prime contact for all ocean freight providers in that region, and is responsible to negotiate locally (in particular with non-preferred carriers).
- Reporting: Various reports, weekly & monthly as required by the Head of Ocean Freight.
- Accounting: Responsible to ensure the Ocean department accounts in Hanoi & Haiphong are done on time, as per company regulations, ensuring accuracy, and file profitability. In particular, full adherence to the month end closing procedures.
- Haiphong Branch: Responsible to ensure the smooth function of Haiphong branch in all aspects as with Hanoi department, in association with the Haiphong office manager.
- Regular visits (at least monthly) required.
- People Management: To keep the team motivated & focused. Intermediate in internal conflicts. Arrange job assignment to all staffs which is suitable to their ability & knowledge. Training staff on how to handle our business & how to solve problems.
- Market Updates: Stay up to date and aware of local Ocean Freight market, support Ocean Freight market reports.
- Legal/ Compliance: Responsible that all staffs are handling all our business in a compliant way according to global and local regulations, that my company local & global regulations and SOP`s are strictly followed.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Forwarding and Logistics background.
- Very good knowledge of ocean import and ocean export rules & regulations in Vietnam.
- Customer Orientation.
- Thorough understanding of both FCL and LCL business.
- Able to understand team feelings & behaviors (Patience & Heartiness).
- Management skills.
- Collaboration & co-operation.
- Enrich knowledge, Good natured, honesty & reliable.
Thông tin khác
Đại học trở lên
25 - 38
Giờ hành chính
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- University Degree.
- Experience in the same industry.
- GPO-Grow People & Organization: Là một công ty hàng đầu tại Việt Nam và thị trường ASEAN cung cấp các dịch vụ và giải pháp quản lý nguồn nhân lực.
- Tại GPO, bạn có thể tìm thấy các dịch vụ thu hút và tuyển dụng tài năng, đào tạo và phát triển tài năng, tư vấn của công ty để tối đa hóa hiệu quả tổ chức và tối ưu hóa bằng cách BPO hoặc outsourcing.
- Nói cách khác, GPO giúp khách hàng chuẩn hóa quy trình làm việc, làm cho hệ thống của họ đơn giản và tự động chạy sau đó tối đa hoá kết quả làm việc.