- SAP Consultant will work with technical and business teams to design, implement and support in consulting for implementation and on-going supporting projects. The employee ensures that works meet the quality standards set internally and as agreed with clients.
* Working Relationships:
- Report directly to supervisor(s) or Project Manager or Director if require.
- Work with project team members and others if any.
- Communicate with client counterparts if any.
* Professional Responsibilities:
- Support to clients and consult with the best solutions if any troubles/problems.
- Regularly keep working on technical issues and their impacts to the business of clients.
- Communicate with project team members for any cooperation and giving plans/strategy for meeting goals.
- Performance monitoring for SAP systems.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 02 years on real experience in one of SAP modules: BASIC, MM, PP, FI and ABAP is a must.
- SAP Implementation experience on the relevant modules is a must.
- Good at communication skill in both English and Vietnamese is required.
- Good at experience in business consulting and/or implementation of ERP software is a plus.
- Good at knowledge of business processes in any sectors is a plus.
- Strong negotiation, good communication skills, proactive, detail plus results-oriented, good problem solver and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled solutions and services through three primary lines of business. These include Business Solutions & Services, the Managed Services Sector and the North American Public Sector.
- CSC`s advanced capabilities include system design and integration, information technology and business process outsourcing, applications software development, Web and application hosting, mission support and management consulting.
- CSC Vietnam is perceived by its associates as a professional & friendly working environment with good benefits and plentiful opportunities for learning & growth. For more information, please visit: http://www.csc.com/vn_en.