- The Manufacturing Engineer serves as the process owner for the following process(es):
+ Product preservation.
+ Work environment and contamination control
+ Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Solves technical issues that arise during the development, production, operational, or performance.
- Supports Business adherence to ISO 13485:2016 quality management system requirements.