- America Indochina Management Ltd. (AIM) was established in 1994 and has 3 offices in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh - Head office, Hanoi, Da Nang), and in Cambodia.
- The company’s historical focus has been on sales, marketing and distribution across a variety of business sectors, and now includes manufacturing, sourcing and business services. AIM has a consistent track record of success in a number of different industries based on their understanding of the regional business trends and opportunities, the ability to execute initiatives and a continuously growing network in different business sectors.
- The firm has achieved market leadership in a number of product categories including Building Materials (Imported office furniture, Public seating, Mineral fiber ceiling, Vinyl flooring, Water-proofing), and Consumables (Aluminum foil, Cleaning and hygiene chemicals for the Hospitality industry).
- AIM Vietnam is looking for people (not resumes) who:
+ Love to learn and grow professionally and personally.
+ Have energy, creativity, initiative and responsibility.
+ Not only love to do things but build things.
+ Balance individual initiative with teamwork.
+ Thoughtful doers - who can convert ideas into action.
+ Commitment and strong work ethic.
- What employees love about AIM:
+ Learning and Growing.
+ Company is referred to AIM University.
+ Recognized by the business community and headhunters as developing the best talent.
- Working environment that is:
+ Open and Friendly.
+ Dynamic and Professional.
+ Diverse with the opportunity to work with colleagues from around the world.