* Enrolment Executive:
- Provide course information and guidance to students and parents to ensure the enrolment of students.
- Data entry and management of the Student Information System.
- Manage fees collection & ensure accuracy and completeness of the Payment Records before finally sending to the Finance Department.
- Make/ manage class schedules, manage learning resource.
- Coordinate examination and assessment processes.
- Manage translation of proposals, curriculum, academic documents etc.
- Organize extra curriculum activities to students both inside and outside class (weekly movie show, events, clubs, etc...).
- Assist in the Marketing Department in marketing courses to prospective students and to the broader community.
- Provide support to academic in the areas of student management, resulting and communications to the student body.
* English teacher:
- Ensure the academic quality with a regular review of all teaching standards, methods, techniques and materials.
- Develop and/ or revise of the curricula and assessments, implement instructional programs.
- Develop course schedules and faculty assignments.
- Conduct assessments and report on academic results.
- Recruit, supervise, evaluate and manage teaching staff (expatriate and Vietnamese).
- Coordinate the development of appropriate learning materials to assist in programs delivery; assist teachers in materials selection; build up a file of appropriate supplementary materials.
- Consult the appropriate English training opportunities for Employees.
- Deliver a wide range of English Language Program including General English, Business English, test Preparation (iPSLE, IELTS, TOEIC, SAT), English for Young Learners, Social Communication, and English for Specific Purposes.
- Conduct placemen testing on- and off- site, and counsel candidates about English Study Options.