- Manage and supervise the whole projects to be strictly on time and on budget.
- Be responsible for all internal communication between Artists, Art Directors and Technical Managers: organizing meetings, discussion, feedback and all other communication.
- Involve in both art and technical development process to assure high efficiency and satisfaction.
- Handle daily communication with the clients through emails, phone calls...
- Communicate with Head of Production to update the project status, address any misunderstandings and get support if needed.
- Develop and maintain schedules, including: planning development procedures, establishing milestones.
- Assign and supervise Artists.
- Ensure timely delivery of deliverables to clients.
- Translate and convey all project information, Client request, and feedback to the whole team.
- Encourage and motivate the team.
- Have the chance to be promoted to be Senior Producer.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent communication skill in both Vietnamese and English.
- Organizational, planning and management skill.
- Risk management and problem solving skill.
- Ability to motivate team members.
- Good critical, creative thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a multiple team.
- Ability to accurately estimate timelines for outsourcing projects.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good experience in managing multiple teams is a plus.
Thông tin khác
Đại học trở lên
25 - 35
Giờ hành chính
- Please send your CV to email@example.com and join our team.
- Glass Egg Digital Media is a game developer and an art production facility based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Over the last 16 years, the company has developed a unique set of skills in a unique working environment that enables us to create games and provide related services with a significantly improved level of efficiency.
- Our clients are many of the leading companies in game industry in the world such as: SONY, Microsoft, Ubisoft, EA, Bandainamco, Codemasters, KLAB, Simbin, Rebellion, Playground, Foundation 9,... to name just a few. Our developers and artists develop, design and code the 3D visual and movement environments for top games played by millions of people across the world.
- We are now expanding into a new challenge: Mobile Game, Application & Software Development; and looking for talented people to join us on our new adventures.