Mô tả về công việc
- Planning, and monitoring all kind of raw material purchasing activities yearly, quarterly, monthly to ensure all raw materials supplies meet standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability.
- Analyze and evaluate the organization`s overall purchasing trends to identify supply market. Analyze and evaluate market price trends to identify opportunities to reduce overall purchasing costs.
- Survey and exploit some concessions which are allotted by VRG or purchased from other general resources and ensure that raw materials are exploitated in accordance with the standards and specifications set out by the company.
- Set-up and manage database on computerised system to maintain up-to-date stock records; retrieve stored information to enquiries. Daily monior the quantity of GR & GI, and material stock quantity of each kinds of material, ensure the material demand of production.
- Compiles data from a wide variety of sources (e.g. vendors,drivers, contractors, staff, VRG, magagines, journals and etc.) for the purpose of analyzing mid-long terms issues for raw materials, ensuring compliance with a wide variety of purchasing policies and procedures, and/or monitoring purchasing processes.
- Supervises assigned staff (e.g. employee concerns/problems, directing work, training, disciplining, performance appraisals, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring work assignments are complete and within department objectives.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures. And Interview and hire staff, and staffs training.
- Participates in SRM, SPM, workshops, etc. for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
Regularly report to DGD & GD about changes of kinds of raw materials, prices and any kinds of critical matters. Advise to BODs about raw material development plans.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Others jobs assigned by Division manager or General director.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Academic qualifications.
- University degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field required.
* Prefer: Certified Professional in Supply Management, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of five (10) years of Purchasing field experience.
- Need ability to lead small employees group for 5 years at least.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and managing various Recruitment & Selection methodologies.
- Experience to lead medium or above employees group(3 employees above) for 5 years.
- High disciplined.
- Flexibility is required to work with others in a variety of circumstances.
- High-end integrity & loyalty.
- Strong Engagemt on the job.