- This position based in Huynh Tan Phat, District 7 consists of managing and growing warehouse operations of a booming e-commerce company, leading 15 warehouse staff from Quality Control, Order Fulfilment, Inbound/ Outbound and Returns. The products are mostly light goods (fashion, cosmetics, household items etc.).
- Increase warehouse fulfillment capacity to 5x current activity within 1 year and 20x within 2 years improving overall efficiency, effectiveness and quality of operations.
- Maintains routines to ensure delivery of core supply chain metrics in terms of cost and service; set up & track KPIs, hold team leaders and staff accountable.
- Prepare and handle peak activities maintaining excellence in warehouse operations.
- Set up and develop warehouse operational systems: procedures, training and monitoring.
- Lead, train and ensure effective operation of the warehouse team of over 15 staff from Quality Control, Inventory Control, Inbound/ Outbound and Return.
- Implement work rules and develop high level of work environment.
- Minimize company risk and maintain compliance in area of environment, health, and safety.
- Contribute to improving internal software proposing enhancements and features.
- Involve / provide feedback to other departments to improve warehouse operations.
- Lead cost saving initiatives across all warehouse operations.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good English communications (English class can be organized).
- 3-5 years of experience as warehouse manager in similar environment.
- Team empowerment approach; you train well and grow your team.
- Detail oriented & customer mindset to ensure we deliver the highest quality.
- Demonstrate an ability to work successfully independently and as part the team.
- Organized with time management skills aligned with ability to work with high volumes.
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong work ethics; demonstrate honesty by being direct, candid and transparent.
- Ability to complete all trainings and willingness to improve.
- Strong listening skills and judgement to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair.
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard.
Thông tin khác
Đại học trở lên
25 - 35
Giờ hành chính
- Insights into e-commerce and knowledge of how departments work together.
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates.
- Professional training in several areas of warehousing and participation in rotating program to master other key operational functions.
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort.
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success.
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams.
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment.
- Access to our Employee Stock Options.
- Leflair is the first website in Vietnam to provide its members access to the world`s best brands, at a fraction of the retail price. Every morning for a limited time, we open new boutiques filled with an inspiring selection in women`s and men`s fashion, beauty, home, kids and much more, all guaranteed genuine.