- Support & manage all Ocean Freight business and staff in Hanoi & Haiphong (Department Manager), ensure smooth handling of all aspects of the department operations.
- Ensure all staff is fully enabled to do their work successfully, the department meets all volume and monetary budgets.
- To ensure department excels at customer service to retain existing and gain new customers.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Operations: Oversee, be responsible for & engage in the Ocean Freight departmental operational handling as per the department, country, customer, & overseas stations SOP`s & KPI`s where available. Ensure all new business is implemented effectively and correctly to customer requirements.
- Ensure our Vietnam local Hanoi/ Haiphong Ocean.
- Freight SOP is kept up to date and all staffs follow it.
- Responsible for productivity KPI.
- Updates: Responsible that all staff have all my company, regional & local operational handling updates as available.
- Pricing & Tender support: Make sure to meet the deadline of all tenders/ RFQ`s, inquiries from Sales/clients; Make sure best price gained.
- Maintain Customer "retention" Contact: Occasional customer visits are required to
ensure their satisfaction level is high. This includes nominated shippers & suppliers.
- New business sales calls should be made in conjunction with the Ocean BDM and or sales staff.
- Carrier relations & procurement: Carrier relationship meetings should be a regular agenda. Ensuring space, equipment, rates & services are maintained to my company requirements & needs. The Ocean Freight Manager for North Vietnam is the prime contact for all ocean freight providers in that region, and is responsible to negotiate locally (in particular with non-preferred carriers).
- Reporting: Various reports, weekly & monthly as required by the Head of Ocean Freight.
- Accounting: Responsible to ensure the Ocean department accounts in Hanoi & Haiphong are done on time, as per company regulations, ensuring accuracy, and file profitability. In particular, full adherence to the month end closing procedures.
- Haiphong Branch: Responsible to ensure the smooth function of Haiphong branch in all aspects as with Hanoi department, in association with the Haiphong office manager.
- Regular visits (at least monthly) required.
- People Management: To keep the team motivated & focused. Intermediate in internal
conflicts. Arrange job assignment to all staffs which is suitable to their ability &
knowledge. Training staff on how to handle our business & how to solve problems.
- Market Updates: Stay up to date and aware of local Ocean Freight market, support Ocean Freight market reports.
- Legal/Compliance: Responsible that all staffs are handling all our business in a compliant way according to global and local regulations, that my company local & global
regulations and SOP`s are strictly followed.
- Công Ty TNHH Tư vấn Thương mại và Dịch vụ Nhiệt Đới - GPO (GROWTH PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATION) là công ty chuyên cung cấp các dịch vụ nhân sự như: Tuyển dụng nhân sự, đào tạo nội bộ về các kỹ năng làm việc quản lý, chuyên môn về nghề nhân sự và tư vấn doanh nghiệp.
- Hiện công ty đang hợp tác với các đối tác Singapore để phát triển dịch vụ tại Việt Nam và khu vực ASEAN.