- Have experience in Sweater Garment.
- To be responsible for sourcing of products and vendors, price negotiation, order co-ordination and follow-up, liaising with overseas clients and monitoring delivery status.
- Working with Supplier and Processing Mill regarding new product development.
- Arrange sample submission with sample room following factory line schedule.
- To check factory consumption of fabric & accessories before going bulk production.
- To purchase materials in local (Sewing thread, label, price tag, interlining, bottom, hanger...).
- Checking fabric & ACC schedule with supplier and Warehouse team.
- Make cutting plan follow fabric status & line schedule.
- Keep watching packing status and solve all problem until shipment.
- To update loss & profit report monthly and share with factory manager & Accountant Dept.
- To read & feed-back all emails to Head Office, Buyer & Factory (QA, Exim, Production Dept, Warehouse,...).
- To contact with factories for follow up status of sample process, quality inspections, and order schedules.
- To make line schedule & follow production to keep on time garment delivery date.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Must belong to Sweater Garment Industry.
- Looking for Vietnamese only, prefer female.
- Should be confident to work in a stressful environment.
- Fluent in English, should be able to head a team.
Thông tin khác
Đại học trở lên
29 - 40
Giờ hành chính
- Salary: Around $1500, it depends on candidate`s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
- If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Ms. My at 0917 217 209/ Skype: recruitment.consultant01