- Senior Software Engineer (for Objective-C & Mobility development in iOS) works with all members in a development team and is responsible for designing and implementing iOS(iPhone, iPad) applications.
* Working Relationships:
- Report directly to the Technical Lead/Line Manager.
- Work with project team members and support functions.
- Might need to work closely with client if required.
- Communicate with Coach appointed on the job performance and career development.
* Professional Responsibilities:
- Take part in professional mobile application development projects.
- Writes design/implementation documentation.
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, unit testing, code reviewing in various components/projects.
- Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software.
- Creates prototype/test applications.
- Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied.
- Adheres to strict delivery schedules.
- Work closely with leader/manage to maintain the quality, schedule and scope of work.
- Capable to lead/ manage small team (3-5 members).
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS application development, (preferably in full-stack environment).
- Last 2 years must have been spent in a systems analysts or design role.
- Been involved in end-to-end deployment of a major application within a complex business environment.
- Experience in Objective C and/or Swift is a must.
- Deep understanding of OOP, MVC, SQLite, XML/Json, and callback block are the must.
- Experience in any of the following is also an advantage: RESTful Web Service, AngularJS/ HTML5/ CSS3, XML/ XSD/ XSLT, Agile/ Scrum, Jira Agile, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket...
- Insurance Domain Knowledge is a distinct advantage.
- Highly responsible for the outcome, and self-motivation.
* SSE iOS Responsibilities:
- Take part in in technical discussion and leading technical development.
- Develop technical specifications to meet defined business requirements.
- Ability to act as a team leader for at least 03 developers.
- Ability to mentor developers and impart best practice development approaches to them.
- Conduct QA and functional testing of completed developments and ensure compliance with the Technical Specifications.
- Analyze problems and implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
Thông tin khác
Đại học trở lên
23 - 40
Giờ hành chính
- 13th month salary.
- English incentives.
- Candidate Referral Bonus.
- Overseas Transfer Program (US, EU, Middle East, Asia).
- Project/ performance bonus.
- Technical Certificate Incentive.
- 18 leaves per year.
- Diversified Healthcare programs: Annual checkup, Medical insurance, Personal accident insurance, Travel insurance, & Life insurance.
- Working in global environment with overseas clients and technical experts in latest technologies.
- Training programs on technical as well as non-technical skills.
- Monthly parking motorbike fee.
- Special gifts for employees in special dates.
- Coffee, Milk Break, Team building are the refreshments allowances.
- Sports/Entertainments clubs.
- Christmas day is full-paid leave besides Public Holidays.
- Online & In house English studies.
- Other leaves: Sick leave, Maternity leave, Compassionate leave, Compensation leave, & Child care leave.
- Pay 100% of normal salary on sick leave.
- SI, HI and UI on Salary by Law.
- CSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled solutions and services through three primary lines of business. These include Business Solutions & Services, the Managed Services Sector and the North American Public Sector.
- CSC`s advanced capabilities include system design and integration, information technology and business process outsourcing, applications software development, Web and application hosting, mission support and management consulting.
- CSC Vietnam is perceived by its associates as a professional & friendly working environment with good benefits and plentiful opportunities for learning & growth. For more information, please visit: http://www.csc.com/vn_en.