* Scope of work:
- Under the supervisor of either the Course Manager or the Golf Course Superintendent, is responsible for the care and maintenance oh the ornamental plants, shrubs, and trees on the clubhouse grounds and selected golf course sites.
- Plan and supervise employees under their direction and delegates tasks and proceduces. Keep appropriate records and performs related task.
* The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Plans the preparation of soil plant beds, tree beds, etc...
- Establishes plantings by seed or transplant.
- Maintain annual and perennial flowers in aesthetically pleasing arrangements.
- Plants and maintains ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Trains staff under their direction to prune and trim trees and shrubs and other related task.
- Maintain nursery and keeps the appropriate records.
- Keep records of time, material, labor, ect...
- Other duties.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Only Male. Age 30 – 45.
- At least 3 years in Landscaping.
- English Speaking is pre-intermediate.
- Excellent knowledge of the characteristics and cultural requirements of ornamental plants, shrubs and trees adapted to the region and the proper use of fertilizers, soil conditioners and pesticides.
- Ability to train and motivate employees.
- Meet and exceeds the prerequisites of the Landscape/Arborist Foreman.
Thông tin khác
Cao đẳng trở lên
30 - 45
Trao đổi lúc phỏng vấn
- Work on shift: 8 hrs/shift, 6 days/week.
- Meal support.
- Uniform support.
- Others are under law of Viet Nam.
- Phu My Development Joint Stock Company - Twin Doves Golf Club is to be the first private and exclusive Goft Club in the South of Viet Nam with a truly "Member only" policy, Which is dedicated to ensure the requirements of the privileged member.
- The Golf Club facilities will extend beyond those offered elsewhere in the country. On the 165 hectare site in Binh Duong Province with 27 holes international standard golf course.
- This company was chosen for their excellent work previously done in Vietnam. To complement this golf course we have a extensive club house with spacious locker rooms, restaurant and banqueting facilities. The project will also construct fairway villas, serviced apartments, recreational facilities, hotel with a conference centre and an International school.