- Make drawing list & Set up design schedule.
- Analyse and design technical & production drawings.
- Check and make sure all the drawings are in compliance with specification, standards and Classification Rules.
- Be responsible for drawing management, record, feedback and following up.
- Provide technical specifications of materials for Procurement Team and review technical proposals from Suppliers.
- Give technical instruction and supports to the Production Team.
- Perform calculations of and verify piping systems.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree within Naval, Marine or Mechanical engineer.
- Have knowledge and experience on Machinery, Piping system, standardization activities.
- Have experience on Piping system calculation.
- Shipyard or heavy industries experience.
- Production support orientation (consider the workable of the design) experience.
- Minimum cost orientation design experience.
- English written and spoken mandatory.
Thông tin khác
Đại học trở lên
27 - 37
Giờ hành chính
- Salary: $600 - $1000, it depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.