- The furniture finishing expert is responsible for the supervision and applications for both new and existing finishing methods and colors.
- Supervise start-up of finishing of new products.
- Maintain present relations with finishing manufacturers.
- Weekly reports on completed tasks as well as planning for the following week.
- See to sufficient color samples (master samples /samples) for the office as well as for the individual finishing factories.
- Maintain color sample library for both the office as well as work samples for QC and the manufacturers.
- Check for problems pertaining to drying times, prevention of imprints, adhesive problems, scratch ability of lacquers, etc. and pertaining to new productions.
- Knowledge and feeling for the aging/ antiquing of furniture; the finishing expert must have a sure affinity with the process and the ability to pass this on to the production workers in the factories.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 5 years active working experience with finishing within the furniture-industry or wood-industry.
- High level of commitment, motivation; dedicated; good eye for detail.
- Must be willing to travel.
* Qualifications Basic Preferred:
- Good in English.
- Background of finishing process is a must.
- Responsibility of work, proactive behavior and able to work under high pressure.
- Chemical University.
Thông tin khác
Cao đẳng trở lên
29 - 35
Giờ hành chính
Hỗ trợ chi phí đi lại
- Salary: Negotiation.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
- If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Ms. Hẳng 0913062607 or Skype: chienluocnhanluc.